Monday, November 24, 2014

The Hunt by Sam Alexander

10 comments:

  1. Very good! The music went with the story perfectly! I felt like I was there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, sounds it was a good but long day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how one of your dad's friend hung up his shirt to ward off coyotes! Great story Sammy!.....jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like your music that goes along with your story because it goes together really good but you should have turned it down a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story! The music went with the story perfectly. You used a lot of great detail. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The story was great and you told it perfectly. Also, the music went great with it, but it was too loud to hear you well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great story that was told with the perfect music

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story, I agree the music was loud throughout the podcast, but that music was the perfect choice of music! Sounds like it was a fun adventure, and a long tiring day! (Cole K)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The music went very well with the story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your music was on point, and the detail in the story was great. The atmosphere that the music and your voice brought was fitting for the story.
    - Abby M

    ReplyDelete