I can really see the war. You described it so well. I like how you changed your tones at points. I like how you used big words for the right parts of the story. It was a really good story and I think that people would love to listen to it more because its about the history. You did a really good job! I really liked it all. (Brianna Frey)
This story was very moving. I really enjoyed it when you changed your tones to represent other characters. You did a really good job at going into detail of such a horrible time in history. (Madi)
I can really see the war. You described it so well. I like how you changed your tones at points. I like how you used big words for the right parts of the story. It was a really good story and I think that people would love to listen to it more because its about the history. You did a really good job! I really liked it all.
ReplyDelete(Brianna Frey)
The emotion you brought through out the poem really showed a clear setting of the place and what was happening! Great Job!(fiona)
ReplyDeleteYour dramatical recitation of your story really captured my interest. You really brought out the tragedy of WWII. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteThis was very amazing the music was absolutely perfect I feel like you really felt for your grandfather and his story great job.
ReplyDeleteThis story was very moving. I really enjoyed it when you changed your tones to represent other characters. You did a really good job at going into detail of such a horrible time in history. (Madi)
ReplyDelete