Your mom has great reason to be proud. What a happy dream come true! You tell the story with great animation, humor, and memorable detail. Well done, Matthew.
I really enjoyed the part of this story where your mom got angry because she saw a woman that was pregnant and was smoking! This really made you think how a lot of people take what they have for granted and aren't as careful as they should be. -Rebecca French
I absolutely love the humor in your voice as you tell this story It goes perfectly with the happy ending. I couldn't help but smile through out the whole thing. (Madi S)
I really enjoyed listening to your story Matt! I like how your voice was clear and fluent and you put a little humor into your voice! You also were confident and not nervous at all. (Brianna Frey)
This story was so touching. I loved the nuances of your voice, and it was eye-opening. I loved it so much and it made me smile and see things differently. You a really really good job.
Your mom has great reason to be proud. What a happy dream come true! You tell the story with great animation, humor, and memorable detail. Well done, Matthew.
ReplyDeleteThis was such an intriguing and shocking story! You told it very well, and I like a lot how you added humor to it as well. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the part of this story where your mom got angry because she saw a woman that was pregnant and was smoking! This really made you think how a lot of people take what they have for granted and aren't as careful as they should be.
ReplyDelete-Rebecca French
I love how you told the story Matt! Great description and very gripping. You spoke fluently and sounded confident.Good story!(Greg)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the humor in your voice as you tell this story It goes perfectly with the happy ending. I couldn't help but smile through out the whole thing. (Madi S)
ReplyDeleteawesome story dude. good audio, learned a lot about IVF and liked your clear and good predication/speech. (RILEY)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed listening to your story Matt! I like how your voice was clear and fluent and you put a little humor into your voice! You also were confident and not nervous at all. (Brianna Frey)
ReplyDeleteThis story was so touching. I loved the nuances of your voice, and it was eye-opening. I loved it so much and it made me smile and see things differently. You a really really good job.
ReplyDelete-Caroline G
I like your foreshadowing in the beginning of the story, it really hooks the listener. Your voice was very clear and confident.
ReplyDelete