I like the details about the day, you spoke clearly and slowly so I could understand. I think you did a good job. Some spots it seemed like you forgot some of it and at about 42 seconds in the audio does a weird skippy thing but other than that good job. (Amanda) <3
I like the way you introduced the story, eating crackers with your mom. I also like the description you had in your story. Your toning was good and the story really flowed. -Nathan Leslie
I like how you describe on how everything goes on and why. Fantastic story <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (Tyler)
ReplyDeleteThank baby girl <3 -Julia
DeleteAnytime <333
DeleteI like the details about the day, you spoke clearly and slowly so I could understand. I think you did a good job. Some spots it seemed like you forgot some of it and at about 42 seconds in the audio does a weird skippy thing but other than that good job. (Amanda) <3
ReplyDeleteI like the way you introduced the story, eating crackers with your mom. I also like the description you had in your story. Your toning was good and the story really flowed.
ReplyDelete-Nathan Leslie
The description was so good! The way you started and ended your story was very in-depth!
ReplyDelete