I like the way you used expression when you talked and you spoke clearly and slowly enough so I could understand. I wish you had gone into more detail about the loss of the baby and how it affected the building. You did good (Amanda)
I think this was a great story. I like how you explained things that were happening while the house was being built and how you even went into detail about things that went wrong with the house. I think after what your dad has been threw its awesome that his dream came true. -Julia
Nice story. When building a house there will most likely be complications, but your dad stuck with it and built the house. I like the details about the truck, too. (Michelle)
I like the way you used expression when you talked and you spoke clearly and slowly enough so I could understand. I wish you had gone into more detail about the loss of the baby and how it affected the building. You did good (Amanda)
ReplyDeleteI think this was a great story. I like how you explained things that were happening while the house was being built and how you even went into detail about things that went wrong with the house. I think after what your dad has been threw its awesome that his dream came true. -Julia
ReplyDeleteGideon Wheeler-I am glad that everything work out and you could move in to the house!
ReplyDeleteNice story. When building a house there will most likely be complications, but your dad stuck with it and built the house. I like the details about the truck, too. (Michelle)
ReplyDeleteWhile your voice audio track could have been set at a louder volume, I like your tone! And the music at the beginning and end is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute story! I like that you spoke without a monotone.
ReplyDeleteI think that it was a great story and it is nice that he was able to have his dream come true.
ReplyDelete