This seems like a really sketchy story at first. At least nothing to bad happened except for all the bad things. Things in the end seem really cool and nice.
I like the story, very interesting, you talked kind of fast but I could still understand. I like it. The bottle smashing was really loud and scared the crap out of me. But this sounds exciting. (Amanda)
Great recording, Cyrus! I felt like I was with your mom all along—outside in line and in the club! You use sound and voices to conjure atmosphere in a vivid way. The shattering glass really got my attention! Bravo.
Wow. That must have been a lot for your mom to take in. With all the adrenaline, no wander she wanted to tell someone and thing she did because most likely she wouldn't have really gotten to know him other than a friend of a friend. (Michelle)
This seems like a really sketchy story at first. At least nothing to bad happened except for all the bad things. Things in the end seem really cool and nice.
ReplyDeleteI like the story, very interesting, you talked kind of fast but I could still understand. I like it. The bottle smashing was really loud and scared the crap out of me. But this sounds exciting. (Amanda)
ReplyDeleteGreat recording, Cyrus! I felt like I was with your mom all along—outside in line and in the club! You use sound and voices to conjure atmosphere in a vivid way. The shattering glass really got my attention! Bravo.
ReplyDeleteI like how you used your moms voice for the quotes. I also liked the smashing glass sound that you added.
ReplyDeleteI love how your mom made everything seem so dramatic! I can't believe that the dude punched a hole in the wall. (Casi)
ReplyDeleteWow. That must have been a lot for your mom to take in. With all the adrenaline, no wander she wanted to tell someone and thing she did because most likely she wouldn't have really gotten to know him other than a friend of a friend. (Michelle)
ReplyDelete