Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nana Dyer by Maggie Field

3 comments:

  1. Maggie, this is a beautiful story well told! Your podcast seems professional in its quality—musical underscoring, evenly paced narration, tonal variety, effective emphases on key words and phrases. Also, the picture of pink roses is a perfect visual representation of the story! An all-around terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, you did an amazing job. This story gave me chills as I was listening. I thought the specific details you added in were great, with her not wanting to leave the coffin, and her crying in the car. I think this is a story remotely everyone can relate to. I love the picture you added in with this because it is so fitting to this story. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great story! You where clear and well paced, and you seemed like you truly connected with the story the way you strongly spoke. The details made me sink into the story, and I'd love to listen to it again just so I could catch all the feelings. You wrapped up a lot of information and thoughts into a small and well worked story.
    - Abby M

    ReplyDelete