First, I had hard time hearing you, mainly because of the you speaking a little quietly and the music being a little louder than your voice. Both are easily fixable by speaking a little louder for the former and adjusting the volume of the music for the later. What I could hear about the story was great, I could really feel how much of a struggle your father went through. Also a small tip, you don't need to go through the whole thing in one go, you can record different segments separately on the same track, trust me it really does help. Again, it was a great story and I liked it a lot. (Matt)
First, I had hard time hearing you, mainly because of the you speaking a little quietly and the music being a little louder than your voice. Both are easily fixable by speaking a little louder for the former and adjusting the volume of the music for the later. What I could hear about the story was great, I could really feel how much of a struggle your father went through. Also a small tip, you don't need to go through the whole thing in one go, you can record different segments separately on the same track, trust me it really does help. Again, it was a great story and I liked it a lot. (Matt)
ReplyDelete