Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stranded at 18 by Rebecca French

4 comments:

  1. I like how you really described exactly what happened. That really stinks that your mom had a horrible birthday. I would hope that no ones ends up like that. I really could see the image of her car smoking and how they were stuck on the highway.
    (Brianna Frey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Speaking clearly and announcing your words. I also liked how you added humor to the story by laughing a little on different sentences. Good job! (Abby Kons)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you added the part where they went to see Independence day, twice. That part really made me smile and it showed how much free time they really had. I also liked how clear your voice was and how you laughed at certain parts. (Madi S)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You narrate the story with wonderful animation and tonal variety! Your sympathy for her experience comes through, which helps us appreciate how this story changed your view of her birthday blues. I especially like your last line, summing up the entire misadventure and your understanding. Well done!

    ReplyDelete