I like how you use the similes though out the story (Tyler)
Your dad is a very lucky man. You used a lot of great, very descriptive words and lots of similes that make the story even more interesting.
I agree with tyler, The similes are great. This is an exciting story!
I loved your word choice and use of similes. It brings a lot of life to the story. -Peyton
I think you did a great job from the similes to how descriptive you were. It is a great story.(Julia)
I think that it was a really good story and I think that it is crazy that he got hit.
I like how you use the similes though out the story (Tyler)
ReplyDeleteYour dad is a very lucky man. You used a lot of great, very descriptive words and lots of similes that make the story even more interesting.
ReplyDeleteI agree with tyler, The similes are great. This is an exciting story!
ReplyDeleteI loved your word choice and use of similes. It brings a lot of life to the story. -Peyton
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job from the similes to how descriptive you were. It is a great story.(Julia)
ReplyDeleteI think that it was a really good story and I think that it is crazy that he got hit.
ReplyDelete