Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Home Alone Scare by Josie Miller

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed how you added a personal connection (How you and your brother fought and how it connected to your aunt and Mom.) I also really enjoyed listening to this podcast because of your tone and the overall flow of the story.(Madi S)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, like the way you bookended the story by connecting with your mom's experience. With whom in this story do you sympathize more—your mom or your aunt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the story! I liked how even though your mom is always scolding you and your brother for being mean to each other how she was mean to her sister as well.
    -Rebecca French

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good podcast, I'm not going to lie. I can see why this mean so much to you and the connection between you and your brother fight as your mother and aunt once fought. Only thing I could recommend is that the music could've been toned down a little bit but that's just a nitpick. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the introduction to the story. The dialogue and the way you spoke was well done and I liked how you included your own thoughts. The ending was also very thought provoking. I really enjoyed the story overall.

    -Caroline G

    ReplyDelete