Monday, November 24, 2014

My House Before It Was My House by Greg Malin

9 comments:

  1. It is a million dollar view. You described wel i could see your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your vocabulary this is super good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg, this podcast was amazing, The amount of detail that you went into was spectacular, it was like I was watching a movie about your podcast. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very descriptive through out the story and i felt like i was really there with you. Great job! (Caitlyn Smith)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the description, you could picture the area perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The of amount description and details you told about your house made me fell I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greg, this is a wonderful story for your family archives. I love the picture you chose—a Million-Dollar view indeed! You narrate the story with clear, even articulation, and segments of the writing really pop, especially your vivid description of the coastline and "gelid" waters. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the description it felt like I was there with you

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice vocab choice. clear and smooth speech. i had no idea about the rich and interesting history about your house. gets my bada$$ seal of approval (riley)

    ReplyDelete