Nice story Gideon. That was very nice of your mom to carry your aunt to the police station. Also that was a lot was work for your grandmother to get everyone back together, but I think it was worth it in the end for her. (Michelle)
Great story overall. When you were explaining about when your grandmother knew she wouldn't make it up the hill I was worried about what might happen.Your grandmother sounds brave.
That sounds crazy! It's amazing that there was so much snow down that far south. I love how clear and fluent you told the story
ReplyDeleteThe story is good and well written but I was wondering if the metronome was intentional? Also it fades out mid sentence towards the end.
ReplyDeleteThe story is very interesting! Like Casi said, I like how clear your voice was. I also liked that it wasn't monotone. -Peyton
ReplyDeleteI liked how she didn't want them to go with the dance teacher because she wanted to see them, I think that is nice. and overall, it was a good story
ReplyDeleteNice story Gideon. That was very nice of your mom to carry your aunt to the police station. Also that was a lot was work for your grandmother to get everyone back together, but I think it was worth it in the end for her. (Michelle)
ReplyDeleteGreat story overall. When you were explaining about when your grandmother knew she wouldn't make it up the hill I was worried about what might happen.Your grandmother sounds brave.
ReplyDelete