Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Would Rather Die At Sea by Fiona Hoang

7 comments:

  1. Amazing job! I loved the vivid details you gave! I really could understand the struggle they all went through. And great choice of music, it really set the scene! (Lauren Sturgess)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story! Great job! I could picture this story in my mind so clearly and I think that the struggles that your dad went through were so terrible!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a remarkable story, told with vivid details and dramatic build! Your development of the beginning (panicked flight out of Saigon) is taut and gripping. No wonder your dad is so careful with water now—worth every last piece of gold in a crisis. Well done, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job retelling this story! You told it as if you were there experiencing it for yourself with such great detail!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome story! I loved the description and details you used. I feel like I was there throughout! (Greg Malin)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the story! I like the description you used and the details. I could really picture part of the story in my head! Nice job! (Brianna Frey)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The description was so good i felt like i was in your story stand there watching it all happen!

    ReplyDelete