You put a lot of detail into this story, it was great! I really like how you connected your own experience with your dad's at the end to wrap up the story. And also how you added so much detail into everything. Great job!
I liked how you found a way to connect your life with the story. You had a really great way to finished off the story off, and your details really help the setting. You sounded confidant when you told it, and I'm glad I got the chance to listen.
This sounds like such a cool experience. I love the music... so dramatic!
ReplyDeleteYou put a lot of detail into this story, it was great! I really like how you connected your own experience with your dad's at the end to wrap up the story. And also how you added so much detail into everything. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat story cole! Love the description and Meaning behind it! -(Greg)
ReplyDeleteThis is a really good account of diving.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you found a way to connect your life with the story. You had a really great way to finished off the story off, and your details really help the setting. You sounded confidant when you told it, and I'm glad I got the chance to listen.
ReplyDeletevery good man
ReplyDeleteGreat story. It was very descriptive and I could see what was happening-Mason
ReplyDeleteGreat story I think the music also went very well with the mood of the story
ReplyDelete