This was a great story and I am sure you are proud of your dad I sure would be and I love how you talked about how teenage boys are and the things they say and do.
I like how you were very fluent with the story. I also like the change in your tone. I like how you described your dad and the feelings he had. This story was really good! I like the description. I could see some parts in your story (Brianna Frey)
Your voice flows so nicely! Your dad seems to have many interesting stories. You also used many good describing words. Your dad reminds me a lot of my dad.
Great job! You spoke so fluently and elegantly. You told the story in a perfect manner and changed the tone multiple times throughout the story. The feelings you shared about you father were so nice and descriptive. (Lauren Sturgess)
What a great story! You did a great job retelling it and spoke so fluently, everything flows together so well! I can tell you think a lot of your dad, it shows a lot in the story and I think it does a lot for it!
Your voice was flowing so nice and the description about your father and his feelings were great! (Fiona)
ReplyDeleteThis was a great story and I am sure you are proud of your dad I sure would be and I love how you talked about how teenage boys are and the things they say and do.
ReplyDeleteYour story was great, the vivid description of the scene and the tonality of your voice really enabled me to visualize your story. well done
ReplyDeleteI like how well your voice flows. I also enjoy all of the more in detailed word that you use. I like how you captured your father's feeling so great.
ReplyDeleteI like how you were very fluent with the story. I also like the change in your tone. I like how you described your dad and the feelings he had. This story was really good! I like the description. I could see some parts in your story
ReplyDelete(Brianna Frey)
Your voice flows so nicely! Your dad seems to have many interesting stories. You also used many good describing words. Your dad reminds me a lot of my dad.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! You spoke so fluently and elegantly. You told the story in a perfect manner and changed the tone multiple times throughout the story. The feelings you shared about you father were so nice and descriptive. (Lauren Sturgess)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great story! You did a great job retelling it and spoke so fluently, everything flows together so well! I can tell you think a lot of your dad, it shows a lot in the story and I think it does a lot for it!
ReplyDelete