The first thing I noticed was that you didn't lower the volume of the music when you began talking, so it was a little bit hard to hear. Second is that you were may be devoid of emotion in my opinion, your voice is good but it needs a bit more emotion put into. Finally you don't need to use a different track for the end, in my case I just increased the volume of the music to what it was before I started talking. Otherwise it was a great story and I liked it, good job. (Matt)
Sorry about the bad audio (riley
ReplyDeleteFrom what i could hear this is a great story. good job developing it.
ReplyDeleteThe first thing I noticed was that you didn't lower the volume of the music when you began talking, so it was a little bit hard to hear. Second is that you were may be devoid of emotion in my opinion, your voice is good but it needs a bit more emotion put into. Finally you don't need to use a different track for the end, in my case I just increased the volume of the music to what it was before I started talking. Otherwise it was a great story and I liked it, good job. (Matt)
ReplyDeleteThe story was pretty good I liked the music that you used for the podcast
ReplyDelete