I enjoyed how you connected these stories! You had it begin with how Bam was yelled at for breaking things and being clumsy and yet she somehow turned out the same way! When you broke a glass she yelled at you the same way! I could really picture this story and thought it was really funny. -Rebecca French
The use of the analogy "crying over spilled milk" was implemented very well. Your story telling was nice and perfectly incapsulates the stories told in the podcast. (Owen)
Madison, The descriptive details in this story are so vivid—chandelier, rusty tracks, pools of sugar on the counter, shards of broken glass... You make it easy for the reader to visualize your story. Interesting that Bam wasn't able to live by her own dictum. I bet you'll be the woman in your family to break the cycle of crying over spilt milk.
I love this story. The description was so vivid and I could picture everything perfectly. It was thoroughly entertaining. The way you used sounds and dialogue painted a great picture.
I enjoyed how you connected these stories! You had it begin with how Bam was yelled at for breaking things and being clumsy and yet she somehow turned out the same way! When you broke a glass she yelled at you the same way! I could really picture this story and thought it was really funny.
ReplyDelete-Rebecca French
The use of the analogy "crying over spilled milk" was implemented very well. Your story telling was nice and perfectly incapsulates the stories told in the podcast. (Owen)
ReplyDeleteI loved how at the end you came back to the present and told us about your Bam and what she is like now. Well done!(fiona)
ReplyDeleteVery nicely done. I really liked how you connected the stories and how you add your own input, along with your families input.
ReplyDeleteMadison,
ReplyDeleteThe descriptive details in this story are so vivid—chandelier, rusty tracks, pools of sugar on the counter, shards of broken glass... You make it easy for the reader to visualize your story. Interesting that Bam wasn't able to live by her own dictum. I bet you'll be the woman in your family to break the cycle of crying over spilt milk.
You spoke very fluently! I love how you changed your tone to emphasize different words! Very descriptive details! Great story! (Greg Malin)
ReplyDeleteI love this story. The description was so vivid and I could picture everything perfectly. It was thoroughly entertaining. The way you used sounds and dialogue painted a great picture.
ReplyDelete-Caroline G