Monday, November 24, 2014

Loved One Long Lost by Anna Rhoades

6 comments:

  1. I could definitely tell that you had a connection to this story as well. You told a story that you can relate to, but you told it from a different point of view, which is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is very sad but has a lot of emotion that is remembering

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, your podcast is amazing, there is so much detail in this, that I could almost picture exactly what was going on at the time. (Shelby)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see that this must have been a hard story to be told. You were able to connect to it very well.(Caitlyn Smith)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs are working on supposedly makes for 112 hp and it's 340 and three wheels that makes sense then he said he has for gain an old power something nacho how I can

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a very sad story.

    ReplyDelete