I think it is great that she decided to donate!! Try to tone down the music when you talk because it's kind of hard to hear you. It's great that he survived.
I think that it is a really nice story and it is cool that the guy survived, your mom helped that whole family a lot. I liked the music you chose to, it went great with the story.
Your mother is a very brave person. I would never be able to go through all of that. I like how you described all the procedures that she had to go through to save a mans life.
I like your story Adam. I thought it was very nice of your mother to do the surgery and save a man from dying. In the end you should feel good about that because the guy's family would have lost a loved one. (Michelle)
I think it is great that she decided to donate!! Try to tone down the music when you talk because it's kind of hard to hear you. It's great that he survived.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree
DeleteThis is a great story! I like the choice of music.
ReplyDeleteGideon Wheeler-I like the music and it give the story a good tone!
ReplyDeleteI think that it is a really nice story and it is cool that the guy survived, your mom helped that whole family a lot. I liked the music you chose to, it went great with the story.
ReplyDeleteYour mother is a very brave person. I would never be able to go through all of that. I like how you described all the procedures that she had to go through to save a mans life.
ReplyDeleteI like your story Adam. I thought it was very nice of your mother to do the surgery and save a man from dying. In the end you should feel good about that because the guy's family would have lost a loved one. (Michelle)
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing thing what your mother did! Your music matched well with the story. Its great that he survived. -Nathan Leslie
ReplyDeleteI like the music used for this story I think its great that your mother donated to save some ones life
ReplyDelete