I like how you used direct quotes from your father, and used great description. It sounds like he had lost of good, and some bad memories from shipping. Good reflection on how he would go again. (Cole Kelly)
This was a really great story! You added so much detail and described everything so thoroughly that I actually felt as though I were there. You did a great job!
I love you're story Abby. You are such a fantastic writer, and you gave perfect little snapshots so I could picture the setting, characters, and time. I love how you added quotes from your dad and the story ties together in the end perfectly. I hope to read more of you're writing soon!
Very descriptive. My parents both went to Maine Maritime Academy as well at around the same time, but they did not go on the same trip as your dad.
ReplyDeleteI love that the story had a lesson to it. Sounds like an amazing experience. (Meri)
ReplyDeleteI like how you used direct quotes from your father, and used great description. It sounds like he had lost of good, and some bad memories from shipping. Good reflection on how he would go again. (Cole Kelly)
ReplyDeleteThis was a really great story! You added so much detail and described everything so thoroughly that I actually felt as though I were there. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love stories that end up with a meaning in the end. Your voice was confident throughout and you spoke fluently as well. Great story! (Greg)
ReplyDeleteI love you're story Abby. You are such a fantastic writer, and you gave perfect little snapshots so I could picture the setting, characters, and time. I love how you added quotes from your dad and the story ties together in the end perfectly. I hope to read more of you're writing soon!
ReplyDeletegreat detail! I like your music choice. I know people that go to Maine Maritime
ReplyDeleteI thought that your story was very interesting and the details were great. The wording was good and the musical selection was very fitting.
ReplyDeleteMaggie F