The music makes the story mare dramatic. Gideon Wheeler
The music makes the story MORE dramatic. Gideon Wheeler
weird that they only used the PA for the kiln fire. Great story and I love the music. I wish I could have seen how big the snowflakes were. (Casi)
I get a really strong impression of just how severe the storm was based on the visual cues and the eerie feeling you create.
The description in your podcast is so good it makes me feel like i am in your story!
The music makes the story mare dramatic. Gideon Wheeler
ReplyDeleteThe music makes the story MORE dramatic. Gideon Wheeler
Deleteweird that they only used the PA for the kiln fire. Great story and I love the music. I wish I could have seen how big the snowflakes were. (Casi)
ReplyDeleteI get a really strong impression of just how severe the storm was based on the visual cues and the eerie feeling you create.
ReplyDeleteThe description in your podcast is so good it makes me feel like i am in your story!
ReplyDelete