Shelby, the way you structured the story works very well—opening with the Hollywood teaser, telling the more meaningful story, and then following up with your own experience. The piece works wonderfully as a whole! And, yes, I'd take life for a few broken teeth any day.
This story was very good. I like how you gave examples of how you can somewhat relate to the story. You also gave great descriptive snapshots. Nice job.
Shelby, the way you structured the story works very well—opening with the Hollywood teaser, telling the more meaningful story, and then following up with your own experience. The piece works wonderfully as a whole! And, yes, I'd take life for a few broken teeth any day.
ReplyDeleteThats awesome they lived near them I watch them on tv
ReplyDeleteThis story was very good. I like how you gave examples of how you can somewhat relate to the story. You also gave great descriptive snapshots. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteGreat description and story. Had a lot of meaning and good snapshots, you could see and feel what you were talking about. (Cole K)
ReplyDelete